El Paso, TX Here We Come
EL PASO, TX – MARCH 19, 2016
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to your neck of the woods! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the world’s largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever created. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, and insane by choice!
|PRICE||PRICE EXPIRES (11:59pm MTN)|
|$75||Event Day Only|
|$100||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it is full.)|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
Team registration is available and encouraged — get your friends, co-workers, gym buds and more to join you at this year’s most insane obstacle run! The largest team will be immortalized on our Facebook page and we encourage you to get insane with your team costumes. Team Captains get some really cool incentives!
ALL ACCESS PASS
Go Big or Go Home! The Insane Inflatable 5K offers individuals the chance to register for the “All Access Pass,” giving them the ability to run in any wave time, even if that wave is sold out. The All Access Pass comes with a special wristband color (handed out at packet pickup), which allows you to enter the starting line corral for any wave time you choose. In addition, it also gives you a $20 merchandise credit to get some sweet swag at our on-site merchandise tent.
Most of our events sell out and often times people do not get to run in the waves their friends are running in. The All Access Pass gets you into the wave with your friends even if it’s sold out. For all you procrastinators out there – you’re welcome!
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? Is there bag check?
Here are a few key points:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Per the venue, parking fee is $5.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it.
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok to be worn on all of the inflatables.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
All of our venues offer a different and unique running experience. For the most part, we run off-pavement and on grass as much as possible. Certain venues have more grass than others, but we promise to make our course all about the inflatables!
- Approximate 5K (3.1 miles)
- 1-2 water stops depending on the weather (feel free to bring your own water on course with you)
- Start and Finish lines are located next to each other in the Insane Midway
Want to go behind the scenes at the Insane Inflatable 5K? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event! We are looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our participants and spectators. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Insane Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to the Insane Midway full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!
AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY
About The American Cancer Society
The American Cancer Society is the nationwide, community-based, voluntary health organization dedicated to eliminating cancer as a major health problem by preventing cancer, saving lives, and diminishing suffering from cancer, through research, education, advocacy, and service.
The American Cancer Society is thrilled that the Insane Inflatable 5K has chosen the organization as their charity of choice for their 2016 events. A portion of the proceeds from each Insane Inflatable 5K will support the local Relay For Life event in each community in which an Insane Inflatable 5K event is held.
Make a donation to the American Cancer Society and enable the Society to help people facing the disease today, educate people about how to reduce their risk for cancer or detect it early when it’s the easiest to treat, and fund cancer research that will help protect future generations.
How Can You Help? Add a Few Bucks When You Register!
When you register for the Insane Inflatable 5K, why not add a donation to your checkout price? We promise, and are committed, to make sure that money directly funds the American Cancer Society Relay For Life movement in your city.
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it:
Download the Participant Waiver HERE.