Event Day Instructions
Here is some stuff you’ll need to know for what’s sure to be one of the most awesome days of your life:
When To Arrive?
Plan to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your start time. This will give you time to park, check in at registration, stretch, meet up with friends and family and get pumped to have an insanely good time.
What Do I Get With Registration?
Your registration includes a sweet t-shirt, insanely cool running bib and access into the Insane Midway. Bibs are to be secured to the front of your shirt.
What Next After Registration Packet Pick-Up?
After going through registration, feel free to head over to Gear Check and drop off your bag with anything you don’t want with you out on the course (phone, wallet, change of clothes). Gear Check is complimentary and secure (we are not responsible for lost or stolen items).
Keep in mind:
- 1 bag per person
- No re-checking bags
- No coolers
If you don’t have any gear to check, head into the Insane Midway to explore our midway games and sponsor tents, stretch, grab an energy drink or meet up with your friends. Get pumped, your start time will be soon!
What Do I Need to Bring?
We guarantee you are going to have a blast at the Insane Inflatable 5K, but here are a couple things you’ll want to make sure you bring with you:
- A valid ID so you pick up your registration packet, claim your checked bag and purchase beer.
- Cash for parking, food & beverage and merchandise. (We’ll try to have ATMs at each event, but some will not. Check back when we send out the runner’s packet before each event.)
- Family and friends … spectators are FREE … you did read that correctly … FREE! So, why not make a day of it with the family or friends. There is plenty of fun stuff for them to do while you’re out on course.
- Change of clothes are an option, but if you prefer to rock your awesome costume after the event, more power to you! Feel free to bring a change of clothes. We will have secure/private changing tents near the midway.
What Should I Leave At Home?
We want you to make the most of your day with us, but there are few things that we ask you not to bring:
- Bad attitude
- Valuables … better safe than sorry.
- Pets are like family, we get it … but just this once, please leave Sparky at home, thanks!
- Outside alcoholic beverages. We’ll have plenty of beer in the midway and promise to keep prices budget conscious.
- Personal pop-up tents – some of our venues are tight on space, thanks!