Lafayette/Opelousas, LA Here We Come
LOUISIANA – NOVEMBER 2, 2014 (Sunday)
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to your neck of the woods! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the worlds largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever produced. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, but insane by choice!
|PRICE||Deadline Date (11:59pm EST)|
|$59||November 1, 2014|
|$75||Event Day Only|
|$100||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it is full.)|
SPECTATORS & PARKING ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Team registration is available and encouraged — get your friends, co-workers, gym buds and more to join you at this year’s most insane obstacle run! The largest team will be immortalized on our Facebook page and we encourage you to get insane with your team costumes. Team Captains get some really cool incentives!
“ALL ACCESS PASS”
Go Big or Go Home! The Insane Inflatable 5K offers individuals the chance to register for the “All Access Pass,” giving them the ability to run in any wave time, even if that wave is sold out. The All Access Pass comes with a special wristband color (handed out at packet pickup), which allows you to enter the starting line coral for any wave time you choose. In addition, it also gives you a $20 merchandise credit to get some sweet swag at our on-site merchandise tent.
Most of our events sell out and often times people do not get to run in the waves their friends are running in. The All Access Pass gets you into the wave with your friends even if it’s sold out. For all you procrastinators out there – you’re welcome!
FRIDAY PACKET PICK UP (Optional)
Adult runners packet pick up will take place on Friday, October 31st at Geaux Run on Haring Street in Lafayette (Junior Bouncers will pick up on race day). We’ll be there from 2:00 PM – 6:00 PM with all of the stuff you need! Can’t make it to Geaux Run? You can still pick-up your packet on-site starting at 7:30 AM on Sunday.
906 Harding Street
Lafayette, LA 70503 (MAP)
RACE DAY INFORMATION
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. When should I arrive? What should I bring?
Is there bag check? FAQ’s and more.
- PARKING - All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking is FREE.
- Arrive 1 HOUR prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, but NOT food and beverage.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it!
- If you registered with a military discount, please bring your military ID.
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok on the inflatable obstacles.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it:
- Mixed terrain and trail running
- Approximate 5K (3.1 miles)
Want to go behind the scenes at the Insane Inflatable 5K? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event that ultimately helps us raise money and awareness for a local charity. We’re looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our participants. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Insane Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to the Insane Midway full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!