Shreveport, LA Here We Come
SHREVEPORT, LA – DECEMBER 13, 2014
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to your neck of the woods! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the worlds largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever produced. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, but insane by choice!
FRIDAY PACKET PICKUP (optional)
Packet pick up will take place on Friday, December 12 at Johnny’s Pizza House off of Youree Drive in Shreveport. We’ll be there from 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM with all of the stuff you need! Can’t make it to Johnny’s Pizza House on Friday? You can still pick-up your packet on-site starting at 8:00am on Saturday. You may pick up another participant’s bib/wristband with a copy of their ID. A picture on your phone of their ID will also be accepted :-)
|PRICE||Deadline Date (11:59pm EST)|
|$59||December 12, 2014|
|$75||Event Day Only|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Team registration is available and encouraged — get your friends, co-workers, gym buds and more to join you at this year’s most insane obstacle run! The largest team will be immortalized on our Facebook page and we encourage you to get insane with your team costumes. Team Captains get some really cool incentives!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. When should I arrive? What should I bring?
Is there bag check? FAQ’s and more.
- PARKING - All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs.
- Arrive 1 HOUR prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it!
- If you registered with a military discount, please bring your military ID.
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok on the inflatable obstacles.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it:
- Mixed terrain and trail running
- Approximate 5K (3.1 miles)
Want to go behind the scenes at the Insane Inflatable 5K? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event that ultimately helps us raise money and awareness for the Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals. We’re looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our participants. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Insane Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to the Insane Midway full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!
Do you have a worthy charity that you’d like to fundraise for? The Insane Inflatable 5k is always looking to assist local non-profits in addition to our designated charity partner at each location. We will make a $5 donation for everyone who registers using the personalized code we create for you. It is up to you to get the word out to your supporters and constituents. Get 50 people to run for your cause, that is $250! Email us with your charity’s name, a brief summary of what they do and why this cause is important to you.