Syracuse, NY Here We Come
SYRACUSE, NY – SEPTEMBER 26, 2015
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to your neck of the woods! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the world’s largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever produced. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, and insane by choice!
FRIDAY PACKET PICK UP (optional)
- Save time on Saturday by picking up your race bib and wave wristband on Friday, September 25th. Stop by any time between 4pm – 7pm.
- Minors are not required to show ID in order to pick up their packet. The adult picking up for them will be asked to verify the participants full name and birthday.
- You may pick up a packet for team members, friends or family – however you will need a picture of the participant’s ID. This can be a photocopy, emailed scan or text. Packets will not be given without presenting this documentation first. NO EXCEPTIONS
The location for Friday’s packet pickup is:
|PRICE||PRICE EXPIRES (11:59pm EST)|
|$75||Event Day Only|
|$100||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it is full.)|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Team registration is available and encouraged — get your friends, co-workers, gym buds and more to join you at this year’s most insane obstacle run! The largest team will be immortalized on our Facebook page and we encourage you to get insane with your team costumes. Team Captains get some really cool incentives!
“ALL ACCESS PASS”
Go Big or Go Home! The Insane Inflatable 5K offers individuals the chance to register for the “All Access Pass,” giving them the ability to run in any wave time, even if that wave is sold out. The All Access Pass comes with a special wristband color (handed out at packet pickup), which allows you to enter the starting line corral for any wave time you choose. In addition, it also gives you a $20 merchandise credit to get some sweet swag at our on-site merchandise tent.
Most of our events sell out and often times people do not get to run in the waves their friends are running in. The All Access Pass gets you into the wave with your friends even if it’s sold out. For all you procrastinators out there – you’re welcome!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? Is there bag check?
Here are a few key points:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking is $10, cash only.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it.
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok on most of the inflatable obstacles, but you may be asked to remove them for safety precautions on a few.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it:
- Mixed terrain and trail running
- Approximate 5K (3.1 miles)
Want to go behind the scenes at the Insane Inflatable 5K? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event that ultimately helps us raise money and awareness for a local charity. We’re looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our participants. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Insane Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to the Insane Midway full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!
Do you have a worthy charity that you’d like to fundraise for? The Insane Inflatable 5k is always looking to assist local non-profits in addition to our designated charity partner at each location. We will make a $5 donation for everyone who registers using the personalized code we create for you (Minimum 20 uses needed for a donation to be made). You must be affiliated with or have connections to an affiliate with the non-profit you’d like to fundraise for. It is up to you to get the word out to your supporters and constituents. Get 50 people to run for your cause, that is $250! Email us with your charity’s name, a brief summary of what they do and why this cause is important to you. NOTE: You will be responsible for providing a W-9 for the organization in order for a donation to be made.
Volunteer & Raise Money For Your Charity:
The Insane Inflatable 5K is committed to making a difference in your community! We want to help raise funds and awareness for nonprofit and charitable organizations in your area. Prior to each event we are looking to recruit volunteer groups of 10 or more to assist us with registration, parking, monitoring the course as well as areas in the Insane Midway and breakdown, all while raising money for your favorite cause!
What you need to know:
Donations will only be made payable to 501c3 certified organizations with a signed agreement with the Insane Inflatable 5K.
To be eligible for donations, volunteer groups of 10 or more must commit to staying for the duration of the 7:30am – 3:00pm shift.
Volunteers must be 16 years and older to volunteer without a parent or guardian. Minimum age for volunteers accompanied by an adult (for the duration of the shift) is 10 years old.
If your group cannot commit to 10 or more volunteers, let us know and we’ll fill you in on our other fundraising opportunities!
What Volunteer receive:
The Insane Inflatable 5K will donate $50 per person (minimum 10 people) to your favorite nonprofit or charitable organization. 10 volunteers = $500 to your cause!
We will provide complimentary lunch, snacks and water to you on event day.
All Volunteers will receive an custom Insane Inflatable 5K volunteer t-shirt to wear at the event and take home as a souvenir.
10 – 14 VOLUNTEERS: For organizations who are able to recruit the minimum 10 volunteers, we will put your charity’s logo on our website with it linked back to your homepage.
15 – 19 VOLUNTEERS: For groups who commit to recruiting 15 or more volunteers; we will feature your organization on our website – as well as during the registration process. This means every Insane Inflatable 5K participant will have the opportunity to make a donation to your great cause before they complete their transaction.
20+ VOLUNTEERS: For organizations that recruit 20 or more volunteers to assist on event day, you will receive all of the incentives listed above, as well as booth space in our Insane Midway, giving you the opportunity to create awareness for your cause during the event.
Let’s Get Started:
Please fill out a CONTACT US form (Select “Volunteering” from the dropdown menu) and someone will be in touch with you ASAP. Thank you!
*All group donations must be discussed and agreed upon with the Volunteer Coordinator prior to the event
CURRENT CHARITY PARTNERS
The Samaritan Center is the largest soup kitchen in the area providing meals for the needy in the Syracuse Community 365 days a year with no questions asked. Our organization is made up of 7 full time staff members and 800 volunteers a month. Last year we provided over 122,000 meals for families and individuals in need in our community. Our food donations are provided by many local restaurants and organizations within our community. 90% of the funds raised go directly back to the kitchen to provide food for the hungry.