Tuscaloosa, AL Here We Come
TUSCALOOSA, AL – APRIL 2, 2016
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to your neck of the woods! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the world’s largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever created. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, and insane by choice!
FRIDAY PACKET PICK UP (Optional)
- Save time on Saturday by picking up your race bib on Friday, April 1st, Stop by any time between 4pm – 7pm.
- Minors are not required to show ID in order to pick up their packet. The adult picking up for them will be asked to verify the participants full name and birthday.
- You may pick up a packet for team members, friends or family – however they need to sign their waiver online prior to packet pickup and you will need a picture of the participant’s ID. This can be a photocopy, emailed scan or text. Packets will not be given without presenting this documentation first. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Participant shirts will not be available at packet pickup.
The location for Friday’s packet pickup is:
|PRICE||PRICE EXPIRES (11:59pm CT)|
|$75||Event Day Only|
|$100||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it is full.)|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
Team registration is available and encouraged — get your friends, co-workers, gym buds and more to join you at this year’s most insane obstacle run! The largest team will be immortalized on our Facebook page and we encourage you to get insane with your team costumes. Team Captains get some really cool incentives!
ALL ACCESS PASS
Go Big or Go Home! The Insane Inflatable 5K offers individuals the chance to register for the “All Access Pass,” giving them the ability to run in any wave time, even if that wave is sold out. The All Access Pass comes with a special wristband color (handed out at packet pickup), which allows you to enter the starting line corral for any wave time you choose. In addition, it also gives you a $20 merchandise credit to get some sweet swag at our on-site merchandise tent.
Most of our events sell out and often times people do not get to run in the waves their friends are running in. The All Access Pass gets you into the wave with your friends even if it’s sold out. For all you procrastinators out there – you’re welcome!
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? Is there bag check?
Here are a few key points:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking is $10, cash only.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Participants will have their specific wave time written on their bib. Only runners with the correct wave time be allowed in the starting line area. All others will be turned away NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib without it.
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok to be worn on all of the inflatables.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
All of our venues offer a different and unique running experience. For the most part, we run off-pavement and on grass as much as possible. Certain venues have more grass than others, but we promise to make our course all about the inflatables!
- Approximate 5K (3.1 miles)
- 1-2 water stops depending on the weather (feel free to bring your own water on course with you)
- Start and Finish lines are located next to each other in the Insane Midway
Want to go behind the scenes at the Insane Inflatable 5K? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event! We are looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our participants and spectators. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Insane Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to the Insane Midway full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!
RONALD McDONALD HOUSE CHARITIES OF ALABAMA
Insane Inflatable 5K is proud to announce that we have partnered with the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama.
About The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama
The Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama cares for 41 families every night, providing them with a home away from home while their children receive medical treatment in Birmingham. In addition to providing a comfortable bedroom with a private bathroom, we surround our families with love and support from our volunteers, staff and other guest families who share the same hopes and fears. We provide home-cooked meals, family programs and activities, indoor and outdoor play areas, laundry facilities, computers, WiFi, and much more so that our guest families can concentrate on what is most important — their child’s health.
In Tuscaloosa, our Family Room at DCH Regional Medical Center is an inviting oasis of calm for families, while increasing their ability to advocate for their child. They are able to find comfort, care and support without leaving their child’s side.
By keeping families close to each other and the care they need, we may not be able to make the medicine taste better or take away the painful treatments, but with the help of our supporters we can lessen the burden and ensure families have the stability and resources to get and keep their child healthy and happy.
How Can You Help? Add a Few Bucks When You Register!
When you register for the Insane Inflatable 5K, why not add a donation to your checkout price? We promise, and are committed, to make sure that money directly funds the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Alabama.
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it:
Download the Participant Waiver HERE.