El Paso, TX Here We Come
EL PASO, TX – MARCH 7, 2015
The Insane Inflatable 5K is coming to your neck of the woods! Get ready to experience the most fun, wild and insane obstacle run in the world. Get “pumped up” for a course filled with the world’s largest and most extreme inflatable obstacles ever produced. Here’s your chance to be a kid at heart, and insane by choice!
|PRICE||Deadline Date (11:59pm MST)|
|$54||February 6, 2015|
|$59||February 27, 2015|
|$64||March 6, 2015|
|$75||Event Day Only|
|$100||ALL ACCESS PASS (Sign up for any wave time, even if it is full.)|
SPECTATORS ARE FREE – SO BRING YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY!
Team registration is available and encouraged — get your friends, co-workers, gym buds and more to join you at this year’s most insane obstacle run! The largest team will be immortalized on our Facebook page and we encourage you to get insane with your team costumes. Team Captains get some really cool incentives!
“ALL ACCESS PASS”
Go Big or Go Home! The Insane Inflatable 5K offers individuals the chance to register for the “All Access Pass,” giving them the ability to run in any wave time, even if that wave is sold out. The All Access Pass comes with a special wristband color (handed out at packet pickup), which allows you to enter the starting line corral for any wave time you choose. In addition, it also gives you a $20 merchandise credit to get some sweet swag at our on-site merchandise tent.
Most of our events sell out and often times people do not get to run in the waves their friends are running in. The All Access Pass gets you into the wave with your friends even if it’s sold out. For all you procrastinators out there – you’re welcome!
RACE DAY INFORMATION
EVENT DAY INSTRUCTIONS
Get the scoop on everything INSANE. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? Is there bag check?
Here are a few key points:
- All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking fees may apply depending on the event venue.
- Arrive one hour prior to your wave time to ensure you have enough time to: park, check in at the Registration Tent, get your bib and wave time wristband, check your bag at our complimentary Bag Check Tent and head to the Start Line.
- Please note that you will be given a colored wristband that corresponds with your specific wave time. Wristbands must be worn and the correct color will only be allowed in the starting line corral. All others will be turned away. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Credit card purchases will be possible for merchandise, food and beverage at the event.
- Bring your Driver’s License/State ID. You will not be allowed to pick up your bib and wave time wristband without it!
- For a $5 military discount, please use the code: USA5 when checking out. If you register with a military discount, please bring your military ID when checking in on event day (or pre-event packet pick up when available).
- Please wear appropriate clothing/footwear to get you through the race. Shoes are ok on the inflatable obstacles.
- You may bring a lawn chair or blanket. You may not bring weapons, drugs, coolers or outside alcohol. You may bring your own water (including on the course).
Didn’t have a chance to read and sign the participant waiver during the registration process? Below is a link to download it:
- Mixed terrain and trail running
- Approximate 5K (3.1 miles)
Want to go behind the scenes at the Insane Inflatable 5K? Here’s a chance to support our efforts to create a fantastic event that ultimately helps us raise money and awareness for a local charity. We’re looking for energetic individuals and organizations to provide great customer service to our participants. All volunteers will receive:
- Customized Insane Volunteer Crew t-shirt.
- Lunch and snacks to keep you energized.
- Access to the Insane Midway full of games, music and food.
- More fun than anyone should have volunteering!
Do you have a worthy charity that you’d like to fundraise for? The Insane Inflatable 5k is always looking to assist local non-profits in addition to our designated charity partner at each location. We will make a $5 donation for everyone who registers using the personalized code we create for you (Minimum 20 uses needed for a donation to be made). You must be affiliated with or have connections to an affiliate with the non-profit you’d like to fundraise for. It is up to you to get the word out to your supporters and constituents. Get 50 people to run for your cause, that is $250! Email us with your charity’s name, a brief summary of what they do and why this cause is important to you. NOTE: You will be responsible for providing a W-9 for the organization in order for a donation to be made.
We’re committed to raising funds and awareness for a local charity in each of the towns we visit. For the El Paso event was have chosen Big Bothers Big Sisters of El Paso as the sole benefactor — raising funds through runner donations, a dedicated charity wave and an online fundraising tool. Check back soon to find out which local charity this event will support.
For more than 100 years, Big Brothers Big Sisters has operated under the belief that inherent in every child is the ability to succeed and thrive in life. As the nation’s largest donor and volunteer supported mentoring network, Big Brothers Big Sisters makes meaningful, monitored matches between adult volunteers (“Bigs”) and children (“Littles”), ages 6 through 18, in communities across the country. We develop positive relationships that have a direct and lasting effect on the lives of young people.