A few things to keep in mind for what’s sure to be one of the most awesome days of your life! Get the scoop on everything INSANE. Where should I park? When should I arrive? What should I bring? Is there bag check?
What Do I Need to Bring?
We guarantee you are going to have a blast at the Insane Inflatable 5K, but here are a couple things you’ll want to make sure you bring with you:
- A valid ID so you pick up your registration packet, claim your checked bag and purchase beer.
- Cash for parking and a Credit Card for food & beverage and merchandise.
- Appropriate clothing/footwear for the race; shoes are ok to be worn on all of the inflatables.
- Water stops are provided along the way, but we suggest bring a water bottle.
- Family and friends… spectators are FREE… you did read that correctly… FREE! So why not make a day of it with family or friends? There is plenty of fun stuff for them to do while you’re out on course.
- Change of clothes are an option, but if you prefer to rock your awesome costume after the event, more power to you! Feel free to bring a change of clothes
What Can’t I Bring?
We want you to make the most of your day with us, but there are few things that we ask you not to bring:
- Bad attitude!
- Valuables … better safe than sorry.
- Pets are like family, we get it … but just this once, please leave Sparky at home!
- Outside alcoholic beverages. We’ll have plenty of beer in the midway and promise to keep prices budget conscious.
- Personal pop-up tents; some of our venues are tight on space.
When To Arrive?
Plan to arrive at least 60 minutes prior to your start time. This will give you time to park, check in at registration, stretch, meet up with friends and family and get pumped to have an insanely good time.
Where Do I Park?
All participant parking will be in dedicated lots around the area. Please follow event parking signs. Parking fees may apply depending on the event venue and must be paid in cash.
What Do I Get With Registration?
Your registration includes a sweet t-shirt, insanely cool running bib and access into the Insane Midway. Bibs are to be secured to the front of your shirt.
What Next After Registration Packet Pick-Up?
After going through registration, feel free to head over to Gear Check and drop off your bag with anything you don’t want with you out on the course (phone, wallet, change of clothes). Gear Check is complimentary and secure (we are not responsible for lost or stolen items).
Keep in mind:
- 1 bag per person
- No re-checking bags
- No coolers
If you don’t have any gear to check, head into the Insane Midway to explore our midway games and sponsor tents, stretch, grab an energy drink or meet up with your friends. Get pumped, your start time will be soon!
When Does My Wave Start?
Participants will have their specific wave time written on their bib. Only runners with the correct wave time will be allowed in the starting line area. All others will be turned away NO EXCEPTIONS.
What Next After The Run?
Grab your finisher t-shirt and medal, then kick back and relax in our INSANE Midway with an ice cold beverage and food from our vendors and soak in the glory!