What is Packet Pickup?
Packet pickup is a simple way to pick up your race bib prior to the race! By attending packet pickup, you are saving yourself time on Saturday morning. If you pick up your bib early, then you need to only be onsite 30 minutes prior to your wave on Saturday. If you wait until event morning, you will need to arrive 1 hour prior to your wave.
How Does Packet Pickup Work?
You will arrive at the packet pickup location and find our team of volunteers. You will need to present the following to pick up race bibs:
- Photo ID for all adult runners (this can be a picture on your phone, a printed scan, or the actual ID)
- Date of birth of all minor runners
After you show your ID to our registration volunteer, you will receive your race bib and event day instructions. One person is able to pickup for the entire team, as long as they present the IDs and waivers are signed.
Things to Remember
- Packet pickup starts and ends promptly at the time listed. If you arrive after the listed time, you will not be able to pick up your race packet. Calling the packet pickup store location does not change this policy.
- Everyone not present at packet pickup need to have their waiver signed prior to packet pickup. If you registered for yourself or registered a minor, then you signed the waiver during the registration process. Otherwise, you would have received an email from EventElf asking you to complete your account. Paper waivers are not accepted at packet pickup.
- Shirts are not available at packet pickup. You will receive them after the event at the Finish Line tent.
- Packet pickup locations are not affiliated with the Insane Inflatable 5K. If you have any questions prior to the event, please contact our team HERE.
- Many of our packet pickup sponsors offer a store discount. Keep an eye out for these coupons at packet pickup!